Sunday, March 18, 2012

This post is random :)

I have a new friend. His name is Khamal. He is 18 years old and lives in Klang, Selangor.
We never meet each other, until one day he added me as a friend on Facebook.
Then, he commented me at one of my status.
It's about I wanna be film maker, then he said "kau seorang yg panjang akal"
And I'm just like "omg, I can't believe this"
Started that conversation, we become, closer and closer.
I've got a new bestfriend and I liked it.
He always gives me some advices, about my relationship and more.
He always be there when I need him.
We share a lot of things such as music, school's memory and many more.
I love him as my bestfriend. I hope one day we could meet each other.

p/s ; I love the way you call me "Comot", so cute and I can't handle it.
Thank you Momot for everything :)