Tuesday, August 30, 2011

no subject

this entry will make you cry so please , if you want to read it , just keep going and read , if you dont want then turn them off and please , back off. Thank you.

ehemmm , Peace be upon to all Muslim and if youre non-Muslim then I would like to say "Hi" : ) Well , as you already known that I would like to write this entry in English , so yeahh , just read it : ) Never notice that Hari Raya Puasa is just around the corner or I should say , today is Hari Raya Puasa :| (shit)

Just now , he texted me , he said that he miss me , a lot -,- and I'm justt pretended to be cool , you know what , I guess that I need to regret what did i'd done to him. I never make him as my official (tettt) but yeahh , I have to -,- Sorry dude , I cant be with you like this anymore. I'll never love you more , than everything.

p/s ; the shortest entry ever